Transforming Savings Accounts and Eliminating Debt
One Paycheck at a Time
Save more money ...
Karate chop debt ...
Keep some of the slippery bills for yourself and your family...
Living paycheck-to paycheck isn’t far behind. Especially when there’s more month than paycheck.
Since you’re sticking around, I’m betting you’re ready to start feeding your piggy bank some crispy bills.
But sometimes you…
- Can’t resist the new gizmo over there, AND the sale ends in 24 hours.
- You need 4 new tires, 3 bags of groceries, 2 new outfits, and a partridge in a pear tree … all at the same time.
- Can’t quite figure out all that math without a ginormous calculator and a few Tylenol.
Regardless of your current circumstances, you know there’s got to be an easy way to manage money.
Whether you want to strategically rearrange your budget to make room for something fun, or you’re trying to karate chop your debt, you found the right place!
My name is Cameron and my amazing husband is Nate. We are recovering DINKs (Double Income No Kids). Meaning we've added a couple kids to the mix and a lot more expense.
I started SavvySaversAcademy.com because I've walked in the shoes of so many people with stressful money problems.
But guess what?
I kicked debt in the face and made it fall on it's butt.
I've let my bank account grow like a freakin' weed so that I can pay for all the necessities of life and all the fun stuff too ... with cash.
I persevered through rough times because financial freedom isn't an exclusive club. It welcomes everyone who's willing to seek it out.
Before - Some of my WORST money moments
(a little embarrassing ...)
- Over $100,000 in debt (mostly student loans and medical bills, but also a car and a few other consumer debts)
- Struggling with employment layoffs
- Working extra jobs to make ends meet
- Living off of $1/day food budget (not the healthiest way to lose weight!)
- Searching through couch cushions for enough quarters to put $2 gas in the car just so I can make it to my crappy job with a crappy boss and crappy pay.
After - A sigh of relief
- Live in a house I can afford in a neighborhood I love!
- Focus my energy on my family, my faith, my friends and my community
- Full-time stay-at-home mom; work part-time from home on my business
- My husband and business partner, Nate, also works from home
- Buy whatever I need without throwing a wrench in my budget
- Buy whatever I want so long as I plan for it
- Don’t think about money very much, because I don’t have to
I want to share what we built for our family with you so you can feel that same peace of mind. So you can be in control and live your life in the way that is most important to you … without worrying about money.
Let's turn money into a non-issue for you so you can worry about more important things.
I’ll be here cheering you on!